Following the government’s announcement on July 30th, groups inside restaurants and bars in Manchester and Salford are now limited to ONE household. Our maximum table for an inside booking is now 6 people for Albert’s Didsbury and Albert’s Worsley. Two households are allowed on our non-bookable outside tables up to a maximum of 6 people.
This does not affect Albert’s Standish where groups from two households are allowed inside and our maximum table for an inside booking is now 14 people. Our maximum table for a non-reservable outside table is now 8 people in Albert’s Standish.
Albert’s Standish, Worsley and Didsbury Have Reopened
Now our focus is first and foremost on protecting your health and well-being as you dine with us. As such, we have implemented the following measures in our venues…
- Introduction of an app to allow customers to order from their table.
- Due to the risks associated with handling cash we can only take card transactions, contactless or mobile payments at this time.
- Decreasing the capacity of the venue
- Increasing space between tables
- Managed external queuing system
- Decreased number of customers entering site at one time
- Increase in hand washing, sanitation and surface cleaning
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the venue
- Altered toilet facilities to aid social distancing
- Screens in areas where social distancing is difficult
- Floor signs, tape and other printed material to inform guests of the safety rules
- For the safety of our customers and employees, all staff will be wearing a full face transparent visor
- Staff training and consultation with employees to ensure they feel safe and informed about their return to work
While these adjustments may take some getting used to, our staff are dedicated to ensuring that you still receive the same high standard of service you would expect from dining at Albert’s.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.